Professional Landscaping Services Help You Maintain A Beautiful Property
Everyone loves owning a well-maintained yard, but not everyone loves working in their yard throughout the year. Also, as your days get busier and busier with school, work and holidays it can be difficult to find time to even get outside. That’s why Bloom’s Landcare offers both of the important components of long term yard care to keep your landscape beautiful all year long, rain or shine. These important components are “Landscape Maintenance” and “Plant Development”. When these are used in conjunction to protect the beauty and value of your property you will be amazed at the lovely appearance your garden sustains throughout the year.
The first important component of landscaping is maintenance. With Bloom’s recognized eye for beauty we are sure to create a landscape that will not only delight the eye but also be maintainable all year long. Below are a few of things we include in our landscape maintenance service:
- Garden design for landscape care
- Lawn and garden care
- Flower bed care
- Irrigation & drainage control
- Professional tree care
- Patio & outdoor care
- Organic landscaping solutions
- Tree trimming
- Lawn mowing service
The other, equally important component to landscape care is “Plant Development”. This implementation ensures that your plants receive everything they need to flourish all year long. Some of the things we do during plant development include:
- Aerating the soil around the root system of trees and shrubs.
- Changing irrigation nozzles to ensure equal hydration and prevent overwatering.
- Treating plants with organic pesticides.
- Applying liquid fertilizers directly to each plant.
- Proper pruning.
- Removing spent foliage.
- Pulling voluntary growth.
- Maintaining your garden.