Landscape Maintenance in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
Lawn maintenance can be a lot of work without the help of a professional lawn service. A lush lawn and a well-maintained garden can certainly attract many compliments, while also increasing the value and aesthetics of your property. In order to keep your lawn looking vibrant and green, it must be cared for with proper landscape maintenance. The experts at Blooms Landcare in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex are dedicated to assisting our customers in keeping their landscape in pristine condition.
Landscape Maintenance Services We Offer
Blooms Landcare offers a variety of lawn maintenance services to our customers. With degreed professionals working as arborists on staff, we have the knowledge and experience to offer you top quality service at an affordable rate. We proudly offer the following services:
- Lawn and garden care and renovation
- Flower bed care
- Garden design for landscape care
- Irrigation and drainage control
- Professional tree care
- Patio and outdoor care
- Organic landscaping solutions
- Tree trimming
- Lawn mowing service
Blooms Landcare has developed an innovative plant maintenance program called the “Plant Development Program.” It is designed to be plant and irrigation specific so that your plants can thrive. It includes full landscape maintenance, mowing, and organic solutions for your lawn. We custom design a specific program for each property, which includes:
- Aerating the soil around the root system of trees and shrubs so the plant receives more water directly to the roots. This allows the roots to spread more quickly.
- Applying liquid fertilizers directly to each plant to ensure strong roots and vibrant blooms.
- Proper pruning, which is incredibly beneficial to the health of the plant.
- Changing irrigation nozzles to ensure equal hydration and prevent overwatering.
- Treating plants with organic pesticides to help plants and your family stay healthy.
- Mulching, which allows the soil around the plant to retain more moisture.
- Dead-heading, removing spent foliage, pulling voluntary growth, and maintaining your garden.